Monday, February 15, 2010

15Feb10

Breakfast
  • 2 c coffee with whole milk as creamer
  • several good forkfuls of veggie lo mein
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
  • 1 egg, mixed with 1 t mayo, on top of a wasabread
  • 1 little square of Dove milk chocolate
Notes: T woke me up today instead of the other way around. I kinda liked it but then again there's the part where he has to put up with my pre-coffee morning grumpiness while still being semi-grumpy himself. He covered it up very nicely though.

Then I got sick
  • got dizzy at work, thought I stood up too fast
  • but then I got chills and shaky and nausea and weakness and fun stuff like that
  • waited for someone else to get there and then left
  • almost hit a car in the parking lot
  • sent a txt to T with a typo in it (he says that's when he knew i was really sick)
Notes: Then I came home and slept for about 6 hours

Food I had later, at various times
  • about 3 c miso soup with lots of ginger
  • 1/3 c grape nuts with 3/4 c 2% milk
  • 2-3ish oz salmon
  • 1/2 c lo mein
  • string cheese
Notes: Bleargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment