This week's questions (original post here):
- The most I’ve spent this last week was on presents again! I am SO excited for Christmas!.
- Today I feel optimistic towards money. I think I've done a good job of managing it in the past year, and I'm excited for all the ways I can make that even better in the upcoming one.
- Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was helping T with his big huge semester-ending school project, and the finished product is pretty awesome, meaning there's a lot less stress on his end, which always makes me happy.
- I will consider this week a success if I wrap everyone's present before Christmas morning!
- My favorite holiday movie is well, I was going to say "A Christmas Story" before I read Miss Pretty Pennies' reasons why she loves "It's A Wonderful Life," which brought back all the lovely mushy sentimentalism that goes with watching that one (even though I do hate the fact that he never gets to travel). So I'm gonna say it's a toss-up between those two, with "The Star Wars Holiday Special" rounding out the list for a complete marathon. If you've never seen that last one, DO. Even if only to make a drinking game (nog, glogg or wassail) based on it. It's just that spectacular.