This week's questions (original post here):
- The most I’ve spent this last week was on presents presents presents!!! :D
- Today I feel pretty cool towards money. I've been staying right on track with all my spending for a couple months now, even considering that I'm waiting on several checks that I should have gotten by now (namely, the repayment of that last worthless paycheck and an insurance check). And once all that finally comes in, it'll be like a small windfall...that'll go directly into savings, of course.
- Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was...well, it's not free (and barely inexpensive, considering how much I go), but Crossfit makes me happy. Really, really happy. Better-than-chocolate level of happiness. It's definitely a good investment.
- I will consider this week a success if I make good goals and stick to them! I'm referring to my 2Sexy goals, to be decided at the meeting tonight.
- My favorite holiday treat is maple sugar candy! We almost always get some in our stockings (yes, the seesters and I still get stockings. yes, we're all legal adults) and I try to make it last as long as possible - just breaking a tiny corner off at a time and letting it melt on my tongue. But then when I get down to a smallish lump, I just nom the whole thing in one go. It is marvelous.