Thursday, January 21, 2010

21Jan10

Breakfast
  • 1 egg fried with butter
  • 1 oz cheddar
  • 1 pear, sliced
  • 3 c water, brewed with 2 T coffee into 1 packet of SF cocoa mix and drunk with whole milk as creamer
Notes: I remembered my vitamins! 1 capsule Omega 3-6-9 and one 500mg Vit C pill. Now I just need to remember to do the same through the day. Also, butter is the shit.

At work
  • small latte: 1 shot espresso, ~9 oz whole milk
At home
  • 12-oz bottle of orange juice
  • 1 string cheese
Later...
  • 1 string cheese
  • 1 protein bar
At school
  • 1 PBJ sandwich
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
  • 1 single-serving bag of Fritos
  • a few sneaky almonds in the library
Notes: Damn, I get hungry here. Probably should have a larger lunch before leaving the house, then pack more to eat later on in the day than 2:30. Also, I suck because I bragged about remembering my vitamins first thing in the morning and then forgot all the rest of the day. Merh.

No comments:

Post a Comment