BECAUSE I CAN CHEW AGAIN!!!!!!! (thank you clove oil)
In celebration, I went to the farmer's market and brought back these lovelies:Peaches, basil, 4 different kinds of tomato and the cutest little melon you ever did see!
And then I went to...
- 10-15ish minutes of snatch practice with PVC pipes. Please oh PLEASE let us do it with real bars next time!
- WOD: 20 pushups, 10 squats; 18 pushups, 10 squats; continued like that all the way down to 2 pushups with no squats afterwards. Yes, that's 110 pushups. And I did them all real-style, off my knees. Even when the end of a set was marked by collapse.
- Tabata wall-balls, because Colin was feeling fiendish. 20 seconds on, 10 off for 4 minutes, doing as many as possible in the given times. Someone had apparently stolen all the 10-lb balls so I had to use a 12. Directly after a ridiculous amount of pushups, that's fairly difficult. You'd never guess.
And then came dinner!
- 2 of the farmer's market tomatoes, chunked up and drowned in balsamic vinegar, sea salt, torn-up basil and EVOO. Caprese salad minus cheese, basically.
- salmon steak, cooked slowly in a pan in a little EVOO until it was practically falling apart. my mouth is watering again just typing this.
- a big ol' grape cluster
- some tuna from a can, because I was just that famished
- and also a mug of milk
*this was actually how I spent Wednesday and I'm only posting it now.
**Total jk. He's actually pretty awesome.