Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22Sep09

Breakfast
  • 1 poached egg
  • 1 medium apple, sliced
  • 1 oz cheddar
  • 1 c skim milk
  • 9 almonds
Notes: Yay Zoning! I like food volume. Also, Goddess was totally spot-on when she created apples and cheese.

Lunch
  • Tuna wrap
  • 1 c of coffee/whole milk/cocoa powder/nutmeg mixture
Throughout the day
  • ~1 c total of frappe remnants (probably less)
Notes: Pretty good day. I was all feisty and had good comebacks. I like being feisty.

Memorable customers: young dude with a beard with whom I had a whole conversation based on "like:" first he wanted "like, iced coffee;" when I said we could do one better as we had exactly like iced coffee, it escalated. Finally, he said "like, thank you!" and I told him he was "like, welcome." Older professor with the last name "Prose" told me that one of his friends always told him that "it could be Verse!"

Dinner
  • ~1.5 c "company eggs" made by mama - eggs, peppers, onions, cream cheese
  • 1 oz random mozz-esque cheese in fridge
  • 1 small glass 2% milk
  • something else? I honestly forgot but I think that's all
Notes: Ugh. Getting sicker by the minute. Had a good time at class though. But...what to do when people who are cool and interesting and all ask me out and I don't want to say no but obviously am not available for what they want? Yargh.

No exercise today :( It's just too dark when I get home from school! Maybe running in the early morning or between work and school (if i have time and it's not too hot so i don't sweat too much and stink up the room)? Also, I need to pack something in the car to eat before school - I get way too hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment