- "Chewy Chocolate Chip" Pure Protein bar: 200 cal, 20g protein, 18g carbs, 5g fat
Notes: need more volume! Also should always have water with these bars.
- Tuna Wrap: ~4 oz tuna, ~2 handfuls spinach, 1 tortilla, ~2T honey mustard vinaigrette dressing
- 1 bag chips
- ~1/2 of a mug with 1/2 whole milk, 1/2 coffee and a squirt of vanilla syrup
Notes: Shouldn't have had the chips; no excuse there. Also can do without syrup in coffee. Stop being a girly wuss and drink coffee without sugar!
Throughout the day
- 2 or 3 4-5 oz remainders of frappes
- about 6 oz of "real hot chocolate" experimentation (with whipped cream)
- 16-ish oz peppermint tea when I finally came to my senses
- 20 min tactical stuff (PVC pipe squats etc, KB swings and cleans. To remember: 25-lb KB in each hand; 1 Russian swing, 1 KB clean, 1 squat; rinse & repeat. Music: Queen, "Another One Bites the Dust")
- Workout: front squat with 2 25-lb KBs (clean to start), pushups, situps. 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1. Time: unknown
- Once around (1.6 mi); walk 3ish minutes to start, run rest of the way. Started with a pretty tired shuffle and got up to a nice clip by the end.
- ~1/3 c basmati rice
- ~1 c leftover Indian mush (tomato sauce, tofu chunks and chick peas were recognizable; otherwise no effing clue
- ~2 (ok more like 3) T peanut butter
- 1 poached egg
- 1 little raspberry yoghurt
- ~1 c skim milk (chugged from carton)