I have been supremely unmotivated these last few weeks. That covers not only the blogging about food and exercise, but also the actual exercising (I kept up with Crossfit, although I missed a couple, but didn't do any of the running I really want to get back with) and eating. I got a new job (w00t!) which is in a city about an hour away (merh...), so even though I don't start work til 9 I still have to get up earlyish. And when I get up kind of early but not super early, I just lose the desire to eat anything for breakfast but coffee, which I'm getting much less of but still far too much. So I'll just hold out til lunch, when I'll grab a bagel and maybe soup at the Bruegger's down the road. Dinner consists of random scrounged items, none of which have seemed appetizing enough to get seconds of, let alone photograph, around the dinner hour. Since I'm not taking care to make my food pretty or interesting, I don't remember it at all - I know I had some Wasa with hummus last night, but that's as far back as I can go.
So this is the first real day off I've had since I started up at this new place, and I'm going to take full advantage of it. Tea is brewing, eggs are frying, and I have a boatload - excuse me, basketload - of chocolate to try and ration sensibly.
- 1 fried egg, sunny-side up
- 2 pieces Wasabread, spread with 1 pack tuna mixed with 1 very scant T each of real mayo and my new tahini, and then sprinkled with cayenne
- 2 c 2% milk
- 1 little strawberry yoghurt
- 500mg Vitamin C and 1 capsule Omega 3-6-9
- not shown: 1 tomato, sliced, and about 5 little chocolate eggs that were totally delish and one rather disappointingly hollow chocolate rabbit
- the obligatory Cadbury cream egg. What would we do without them?
- about 1.5 c 2% milk