- ~1 1/2 c lo mein
- 6? pieces tofu
- 1 c chocolate milk
Closing my computer. Getting dressed and washing my face. Cleaning my room. After the floor is clear I'm writing down my notes for this speech tomorrow and filling out this drop-class form.
- ~1/2 c lo mein
- 10 pieces tofu
- 1x around the Duke wall with Megan
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- ~1 c Mama's soup (beans, peppers, potatoes? corn?)
- ~1/3 c greek yoghurt in the soup - delish!
- 2 c hot water with 2T honey and 2T ACV
- 400-m sprint to warm up
- ~10 min tactical practice with 25-lb KBs (20-lbs for snatches)
- Filthy Thirty: 30 ea. of box jumps, jumping pull-ups, American KB swings, hanging knees-to-elbows, walking lunges, push press with 35-lb bar, back extensions, wall ball with 12-lb ball, 15 burpees and 60 single-under jump-ropes. I think that's all. Kinda feel like there was another though.
Sarah the crazy-awesome fitness goddess said I was a total rockstar for working so hard through the pain, and she and Jill were trading "nelly is awesome" comments back and forth for a minute or two - good thing my face was already red from working out or it would have been even more apparent that I was blushing ;P
- 2 small slices sourdough bread
- ~1 1/2 c 2% milk
- 1 salmon burger
- like 10 almonds
- 3/4 c orange sherbet
- 1 T "whipped topping"
- 4 c tea with catnip, chamomile, chaste tree berries and red clover. Begone, cramps!