Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3Nov09

Breakfast
  • 1 poached egg
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
  • 1 oz leftover tofu
  • 1/2 c leftover lo mein
  • 1 c skim milk
  • 6 almonds
Notes: I've really gotten off-track, and not just with diet. Exercise, schoolwork, work itself (everything besides what I actually do at the store, that is), faith...everything's kinda fallen away as I'm trying just to keep my head afloat. The problem is, the only thing that's really dragging me down is me.

This is my new-year's attempt (blessed belated Samhain, internets!) to pull everything back together. I need to start logging my food and exercise again because if I don't, I seem not to care - no record whatsoever doesn't make me feel as bad as a record of failure. I need to write up a schedule for myself, containing work, school, exercise and times that I need to devote to certain pursuits - and stick to is, because if I don't I just stumble to work and back, then stuff my face while wandering the internet. then sleep fitfully and do it all again.

Tony told me last night that I'm his muse. Not so much for poetry or flowery prose - he's not usually one for that kind of stuff. No...I'm the inspiration for all the work he's been doing to get himself set up and cemented in the adult world - working harder to finish school sooner, getting his business set up, even heeding my tearful pleas to sleep and eat a little more and not self-medicate so much. He's intentionally making himself into a better person, and more of a man, because of me.

I need to run to work so more on this later.

Lunch
  • ~1 c Lebanese green beans
  • ~1/2 c golden beet salad
  • ~1/2 c tabbouleh
  • ~2-3 oz mozz and cheddar
  • 3 whole wheat crackers
  • 3 baked pita triangles
  • about 7 grapes
  • 6 oz coffee, 4 oz whole milk
Notes: I drank coffee without sweetener, yay me! I am a macho macho man.

During the day
  • ~1 c total apple cider
Notes: I GOT A RAISE TODAY! $1/hour more. W00t!

At home, before school
  • 1 oz mozz
  • 1 c brussel sprouts with mustard sauce
  • 1 c water with ACV
Dinner
  • 1/2 c brussel sprouts
  • ~1 oz whitefish
  • ~1 c lo mein
  • 4 pc tofu
  • a couple good swallows of Gatorade

No comments:

Post a Comment