Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11Nov09

Breakfast
  • 1 little yoghurt of my own making
  • cafe au lait (whole milk, natch)
Throughout the day
  • lots of cafe au lait
Notes: It was just that kind of day. Hurricane season brings out the crazy.

Lunch
  • 1 mozz-and-tomato sandwich: two thick slices of ciabatta, about 2-3 oz fresh mozz, 2 slices tomato, some lettuce, some pesto
  • another cafe au lait
  • 1 heath bar cookie. happy now, uterus mine?
Before Crossfit
  • 2 oz swiss cheese
  • 2 squares of some weird healthy cake stuff
  • about a cup of skim milk
  • a handful of dried blueberries
Crossfit
  • Warm-up: 200 (or so - I just kept doing them) jump ropes. OMGOMGOMG YOU GUYS! I did running-step jump ropes (where you're constantly switching feet like you're running in place) for the first time ever (not counting times when I tried and couldn't make it past about 2 steps)!!!!!!! Holy shit. I am Supergirl.
  • Hero workout: 1000m row, 150 ring rows, 250 pushups, 400 squats, 1000m row. My team was me, Veronica and Martha. I think we were the last done but we were also working the hardest - I know I was the only one doing real pushups. Gave out about 2/3 of the way through the squats - the others picked up the slack and cheered me on, but I could tell Martha was kinda miffed. I really need to make sure I eat well enough, long enough before the workout. And Polly stole my Gatorade! Grrr.
Dinner
  • 1/2 c lentil soup with water to 2 c
  • 2 small slices sourdough bread with swiss cheese melted on
  • 1 little yoghurt - only one more!

No comments:

Post a Comment