Sunday, November 8, 2009

8Nov09

Breakfast
  • 1 c whole milk
  • 1 oz parmesan
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
Later
  • ~1/2 c plain yoghurt
  • 1/2 dill pickle
  • a handful of almonds
"Lunch"
  • 1 protein bar
  • 1 string cheese
  • 1 forkful of peanut butter (at Maggie's house, a bit later(
  • 1 absolutely delicious cappuccino with whole milk at Caffe Driade
At work
  • About 3 teas with some amount of milk and/or sugar in them
  • ~2 oz cheese
  • 3 pita chips
  • 3 wheat crackers
  • 1 bag chips (yes yes I know)
Dinner
  • 1 egg roll
  • ~1 c lo mein
Notes: Ugh. Why do I do that? I don't actually want the chips or the egg roll or what have you; I know I'm going to wish I hadn't eaten it; and yet I just go ahead and cram it in - quickly, so I don't hear all the voices telling me not to. Arglebargle.

No comments:

Post a Comment