Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gratuitous cat pictures!


So this morning, I woke up with a short and fat but still incredibly handsome man sitting on top of me.

[Greyson finally slowed down long enough for me to get a picture!]

Scattered throughout the rest of the house in various states of sloth and disarray were two more fine-looking young lads of the hirsute persuasion...


Blue. Look at his eyes!


Sarge, doin' his own thang

...and this lovely little lady here!

Maya usually looks like she's scowling but she's really a sweetie

Right now I'm house- and cat-sitting for my friend Red Jen, who's travelling this weekend on family business. It's only 20 minutes from my work instead of the normal 45, which is nice, and even though I miss my own fuzzy baby, these guys have been distracting me pretty well :)

Greyson is the "OMG GIVE ME PETTINZ" type and is all over me every time I walk in the door, but point a camera in his direction and he suddenly has very important business with the dust motes. Blue will sit still but will NOT look directly at me so I can capture his pretty eyes. Not even for a second. Maya is the queen of the house and she knows it. And Sarge is the scaredy-cat who still won't let me pet him when he's awake, but for some reason loves to pose. Here he is again:


Hope you guys enjoyed that! Jen, your babies miss you and we all hope your trip is going as smoothly as possible!

-N

1 comment:

  1. Ooo they are so cute! They are making me wish that I had pets. Okay, I always wish that I had pets.

    ReplyDelete