Monday, October 12, 2009

12Oct09

Breakfast
  • ~1 c lo mein
  • ~10 pc tofu
Lunch
  • 1/2 tortilla
  • ~4-6 oz tuna
  • ~1.5-2 c spinach
  • 1 small single-shot whole latte with a little vanilla syrup
  • 1 bag chips (yeah, yeah)
Later
  • Another latte, same as the first
Crossfit
  • 200 jumpropes to warm up
  • 50 KB swings for time(American-style, 35 lbs, 2:25)
  • max pushups (23 and then I fell. merh. shitty)
  • WOD: 40/30/20 of wallballs (12-lb), KB swings (American, 25-lb) and box jumps (jumped on a 12-in? first time through, stepped on a 24-in? second and third times)
Notes: Fucking shitty workout. I hadn't eaten since noon except for that latte, but was doing ok (except for the abysmal max pushups) til the WOD. Wallballs just killed me - I don't know what it is about them, but no other exercise, not even burpees, gets me as hard as they do. And then I was just worthless for everything else. I couldn't even make myself do one jump on my usual box height, I was too scared I'd fall. Dave had me go jump on the shorter one but it just felt so incredibly girly and sissy that, to add even more shame, I started crying from frustration. Horrible. The first workout I can remember where I felt mentally worse leaving than when I came in.

Dinner
  • ~2/3 c lo mein
  • leftover soup made new: 1 qt veggie-and-tofu soup mixed with more water and miso, then 2 eggs cooked in
  • ~1 1/2 c whole milk
Notes: Soup is the best. I'm done now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment