Saturday, October 3, 2009

3Oct09

Running etc
  • 1x around the neighborhood with Maggie
  • Mag's exercise deal: she puts on 4 songs of similar length and then does different exercises to each. She did various crunches and stuff like that. I did full situps for the first, pushups and plank for the second, side plank and queen's chair for the third and then some cleans with a 15-lb dumbbell during the second but it was too light (this includes resting, usually in child's pose, in between sets)
Notes: She can run faster and farther than me, and although she'd never say it out loud, she kind of enjoys that. Sometimes it pushes me and sometimes I just feel fat and slow.

Breakfast
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
  • 1 poached egg
  • ~1 c 2% milk
  • 1 slice swiss cheese
  • 1 medium apple
  • ~12 oz french vanilla coffee with 2% milk (so girly!)
Notes: I do love coffee in the morning. Maybe I should just break down and get a bag of nice decaf. And wake up early enough that it wouldn't make a difference.

Kind of related to all this food and exercise stuff: went out shopping with Maggie, after having asked her to help me start dressing better. She gave me an armload of clothes that contained several pairs of size 8 jeans. I can't remember ever getting smaller than a 10, even back in high school. But oh my gods. They fit. They're a little snug but not uncomfortably so, and they look hot as hell.

Dinner
  • 1 mini veggie deluxe burrito
  • 1 Corona with lime
Notes: Went to Cosmic. Probably should have had half then and half later, but jeebus they are so good, and I hadn't eaten all day.

Dancing!
  • Swing dancing from 7:30-10:50 at the Armory
Notes: OMG I LOVE DANCING SO MUCH! There was this adorable boy there whose aunt and uncle had brought him and were teaching him how to dance. So cute! But my legs are going to be sooo sore. I need to get some shoes to dance in that won't come off!

No comments:

Post a Comment