Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1May10

Breakfast: ~8:30 am
  • 1 PB sandwich (1 slice whole wheat bread, 1.5ish T PB
  • 1 oz cheddar
  • 1 little blueberry yoghurt
Notes: I made it one of my weekly goals for 2Sexy to bring my food to work instead of going to Bruegger's or making pizza, but was running late - hence the in-the-car shot and totally unplanned menu. Meh.

Lunch: 1pm
  • pizza...yes i know. but it was on a thin crust with garlic sauce, light cheese, spinach, tomatoes and onions
Notes: So the girl who was scheduled to come in at noon had a shitload of drama and wasn't able to show up until 4, and even then wasn't feeling well enough to work up to her usual amount. All this meant that instead of holding out til 3, when I usually leave, it was decided that I'd stay until 5. Not going without food for that long. So I broke down and made a pizza. But at least it was healthy. Ish.

Snack: 4pm
  • 4 segments of organic orange. this thing was huge!
Notes: Mike ragged on me just a little for taking food pics, but then gave me part of his orange to make up for it. This thing was so sweet and juicy it was almost ridiculous. Defi nitely the grand standard of oranges.

Snack again: 6pm
  • 1/2 c skim milk
  • 2 of Maggie's delicious chocolate chip cookies
Notes: Then I totally crashed for a while.

Dinner: 8pm
  • 1 c lo mein (lots of veggies, at least 1/3 of the total)
  • 1 scoop of shrimp and broccoli
  • 1 shrimp eggroll

No comments:

Post a Comment