Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3May2010

Breakfast: ~9am
  • 1 whole wheat bagel with garden veggie cream cheese
  • 1 bottle chocolate 2% milk
  • 1 large coffee (half-caf)
Notes: On Mondays, Caribou sells large coffees for cheaper than the smalls. It totally rocks my socks. And I'm a regular now, at least to one of the baristas - whenever she's working, my coffee's already waiting for me when I get up to the register. It makes me smile :)

Lunch: ~1:30pm
  • 1/2 pizza. yes i know, shut up. it's a little pizza. toppings: tomato sauce, tomatoes, pineapple, onions
  • the rest of my morning coffee
Notes: I really can't get into this habit. At least back at the old place the food was fairly healthy. And let the real foodies say what they may, but cheese is definitely a weakness for me, and it's easy to put on more than I mean to.

Crossfit!
  • don't know the name of this workout, but it goes as follows: 400m run, 30wallballs (15-lb ball), 30 American KB swings (25-lb KB), 30 box jumps (24-inch box); 400m run, 20 of each; 400m run, 10 of each
  • sprinting! distance of somewhere between 30 and 40 m, sprinted 10 times in succession with the time to walk back to the start line being the only rest
Notes: This was a MONSTER bitch. I got cramps not even all the way through the first round and had to duck out for more than a few minutes. Finished the damn thing, though, even if I was last. It was not fun. But the sticking with it, plus the rest between that and the sprints, seemed to do the trick - my shortest time was 4 seconds, and that was on the 10th sprint, on a slippery sandy vacant lot.
I gotta find some way of dealing with these cramps. I've noticed that, while exercise brings them on, it also eventually makes them go away again. The problem is just getting past that first wall. They've been getting a little more severe lately, too, and I wonder if it isn't at least partly to do with my diet of late. Back when I was Zoning everything with a vengeance, they were much more manageable, and I felt better overall. Honestly, though, measuring out every little thing got to be rather annoying. Maybe I need to stick with it just long enough to be able to eyeball things better, or else try and strike a balance between being super-strict and just winging it all.

Dinner: 8:30pm
  • 2 packets of tuna, mixed with about 1 T mayo
  • 4 sesame crackers to put the tuna on
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
  • 1 c 2% milk
  • 1 bottle super happy energy juicy stuff (i downed half before crossfit, then mixed the rest with water)

No comments:

Post a Comment