Monday, January 25, 2010

25Jan10

Breakfast
  • 1/2 c leftover veggie lo mein
  • 2 poached eggs
  • 1 little yoghurt
  • 1 mug SF cocoa
Notes: Oh god. No coffee. What am I doing to myself??? Also, just noticed the cocoa is made with aspartame and also the last one in the box...so I guess no more of this.

Lunch
  • 1 mozzarella and tomato salad (about 10 pc mozz, 7 tomatoes)
  • 2 vegan spring rolls (1 rice paper wrapper, a handful of lettuce, healthy pinch of shredded carrots, 2 2-finger-size slices of tofu in each) with peanut butter dipping sauce
  • 8 oz coffee with ~2 oz whole milk
After work
  • the rest of the leftover lo mein. like 1.5 cups
Crossfit
  • 400m run to warm up
  • tactical squats
  • max squats in 2 min (76, the first 30 in about 30 seconds)
  • tactical thrusters (2 12-lb dumbbells)
  • WOD: 6 rounds for time of 6 of each: burpees, sit-ups, push-ups, KB swings (30lb on all but second to last, then 35lb), thrusters (2 15lb dumbbells), ring rows
Notes: Damn but that is a good hurt. I tried jogging in place to loosen up my quads after the 2min of squats and nearly fell over. But then later during the WOD I started getting this intense, focused pain in my left shoulder, like someone pressing a pencil point into me. Dunno. I'll ask Dave about it.

Dinner
  • 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with butter
  • 1.5-2 c tomato soup
  • 2-3 T "whipped topping" (i.e. petroleum byproduct with lots of added sugar)
Notes: Fucking pissed as hell. Boss F waltzes in and changes whatever she likes on a whim, then forgets what she changed and blows up at whoever happens to be there. In this case she forgot that she started taking $100 out of the safe to act as a change fund during the day. Good idea. But she forgot that it existed and thought one of us must have robbed the safe. Seriously want to punch the bitch in the face sometimes.

Anyways, when I'm pissed, after it wears off I'm hungry as hell and really care nothing about healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment