Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12Jan10

Breakfast
  • 1 slice toast with 2-3 T cranberry relish that I hope is still good and a sprinkle of reduced-fat feta
  • 1 slice toast with 1 fried egg and 2 slices cheddar
  • 2 c coffee (4 scant T coffee beans, 1 T dandelion root) with whole milk as creamer
Notes: I really love when I can have time to sit down and read the paper with my coffee, and even more so when it doesn't involve rising before the sun.

Lunch
  • 2 c half-caff coffee with whole milk as creamer
  • 1 salmonburger cooked with a good drizzle of olive oil
  • 3 handfuls of fresh spinach flash-cooked in the pan once the burger was taken out, with 3 T of my (:D) white pine ACV
  • 1 small glass 2% milk
  • 1 ice cream bar (small)
Notes: I lucked out this time; turns out that my 1:15 class is on Thursdays alone, not today as well. I still have class in the evening today but I only have to be on campus for 2 hours. Really need to plan to pack lunch and dinner for next week. I am NOT subsisting on that infected bile they call coffee and grilled cheese dripping with the grease of a week's worth of other people's meaty foods. They do have a micronuke there that I can use, though.

Dinner
  • 1 fillet salmon, probably about 5 oz
  • 3 mushrooms
  • 1+ c broccoli
  • ~1 c potato casserole (ate about 1/2 c, used almost that much again mixed with the mushroom broth to make soup)
  • 1/2 ice cream sandwich
  • 1 small glass milk
  • 1 mug SF cocoa
Notes: So hungry! REALLY need to bring almonds along, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment