Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another reason I love CrossFit

They are so awesome they give me a WOD for my birthday!
I AM SO HAPPY

^^This was my face when I saw the post.  Before coffee.  That's how cool it is.

Here is the link!  Go check it out!

Also, just because I thought it was awesome and I doubt Dave will include it, my idea for the warm-up was for everyone to do 5 minutes of double-under jump-ropes (which are basically self-flagellation for me) and then anyone who didn't trip on the rope and lash themself painfully at least twice would have to do 20 burpees.  I thought it was apt.  Muahahahaha :D

-Nelly

5 comments:

  1. haha you are crazy. But I'm the type of person who would run fifteen miles on my birthday for fun. So I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...why is it called "life crisis?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne: it's ok because we are the GOOD crazy! :D

    It's QUARTER-life crisis, Mags. Get it now? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Hope you had a great birthday, Nelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kristen! It was a pretty great day :)

    ReplyDelete