Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3Feb10

Breakfast
  • 1 small glass whole milk
  • a couple bites of oatmeal at work before I had to run and it got all nasty
  • 1 carrot-and-raisin muffin
  • about 12 oz whole milk with a little coffee
Lunch
  • 6 oz coffee, 6 oz whole milk
  • 2 vegan summer rolls with peanut dipping sauce
  • ~10 pc mozzarella and 10 grape tomatoes
  • part of (about 2/3 palm sized) a peach-and-pecan scone
Before Crossfit
  • sandwich: 2 slices whole wheat bread spread lightly with mayo, 1/2 - 1 oz cheese (leaning towards 1/2), 1 sliced very small tomato
  • 1 small glass whole milk
Crossfit
  • warmup: 200 jump ropes (I did about 150 and then just kept on going, practicing switching from foot to foot. Getting pretty good!
  • 21-15-9 of box jumps (24-in box) and wall-balls (15lb KB)
  • WOD #1: 2 teams of 4 (mine was Jill, Martha and Beth, besides myself). 4 stations: pushups, situps, KB swings (25lb) and hitting an enormous truck tire with a sledgehammer. Yes, you read that right. Sledgehammer hitter was the timekeeper, doing 20 swings. We got done with plenty of time to spare - just like swinging a pickaxe last summer, except not nearly as hard! :D Insane Tom the gas mask guy cheered when I was at the tire. It's kind of mixed praise to be cheered on by someone who's pretty much bonkers, but still helped me go faster.
  • WOD #2: 5 sets each of sit-ups, push-ups and air squats for 10 rounds, for time. I was the last (don't know the actual time) but my push-ups are AWESOME right now, even if I can only do a few at a time. So I feel good.
  • victory lap of 400m
Dinner
  • ~2/3 c leftover company eggs with yellow peppers
  • 2 small (finger-size) veggie sausages
  • 2 triscuits
  • about 1/2 c mushrooms
  • 3 small glasses 2% milk
Notes: I kinda feel like I got punched in the ovaries, or the kidneys, or both. Probably not drinking enough water, as well as approaching certain times (still a few weeks off, but I've been neglecting my happy uterus tea lately, so symptoms are worse and arrive sooner).

Had some good talks with T lately. They still get a little stilted and annoyed on both sides at times, but I think we're reaching the right conclusions.

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment