Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Money Monday 13/12

...even though it's no longer Monday!  Whatevs, yo.

It's cold and crisp and brilliantly sunny today!  No more snow since that last dusting, but the woods are just screaming to be tromped around in, so that's where I'm headed soon.  First though, the update:

This week's questions (original post here):
  1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on presents presents presents!!! :D
  2. Today I feel pretty cool towards money.  I've been staying right on track with all my spending for a couple months now, even considering that I'm waiting on several checks that I should have gotten by now (namely, the repayment of that last worthless paycheck and an insurance check).  And once all that finally comes in, it'll be like a small windfall...that'll go directly into savings, of course.
  3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was...well, it's not free (and barely inexpensive, considering how much I go), but Crossfit makes me happy.  Really, really happy.  Better-than-chocolate level of happiness.  It's definitely a good investment.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I make good goals and stick to them!  I'm referring to my 2Sexy goals, to be decided at the meeting tonight.
  5. My favorite holiday treat is maple sugar candy!  We almost always get some in our stockings (yes, the seesters and I still get stockings.  yes, we're all legal adults) and I try to make it last as long as possible - just breaking a tiny corner off at a time and letting it melt on my tongue.  But then when I get down to a smallish lump, I just nom the whole thing in one go.  It is marvelous.
-N

    No comments:

    Post a Comment